Friday, January 14, 2011

Introduction

Hello World,

My name is Daniel Cockerill and I am a Freshman here at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia.  I was born in Cleveland, Ohio and later moved to Hawaii, and have finally settled in Virginia Beach with my family.  I have two brothers, who are twins, and both a mother and father.  I am staying on campus for my Freshman year.  I thought it would be good to be away from home and make my own decisions.  I haven't declared a major yet, as it is just my Freshman year, but I am interested in History and Political Science.  I am considering going into law after my undergraduate education.  I have always been interested in what it would be like to be a police officer, and that is something that I would live to get more information on.    I also work while living on campus.  I deliver pizza for Dominos, which is located down Hampton Boulevard just a couple miles down from the Constant Center.  It is great because I can work minimal hours, and stil make a good amount of money.  I have ran into a couple co-workers around campus at Old Dominion.

I am using this blog to track my progress over the year, and hopefully become a better writer in the process.  It is important in al things to track your progress, because you will forget about it think nothing of it when you are finished with your transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment