Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blog Assignment #7

The argument that I will be making is that of definition.  That means that the argument will be based on my definition of the topic.  I will be arguing against gay marriage.   I am defining marriage as" The union of a man and a woman" and arguing against those who support it.  I am interested in this topic because i know that my view on the topic is different from many.  Most college kids would probably be in support of gay marriage, so it would be a good topic to argue against.

The support that I will be using will be from the dictionary, which defines marriage as the union of a man and a woman.  I will also use the Bible, and since our country was founded on Christian principles, it is safe to use the biblical principles and the definition of marriage for my paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment